viernes, 3 de octubre de 2008

My Archetypal Shadow

Spoiled Brat

I am a spoiled brat.
Where I live it's not tit-for-tat,
I just continue on, ratatat-tat.
I am a spoiled brat.

I have always had my own place
I don't even have to fight for this space.
Where I am now, it was all given
Never having to win an argument, I'm always forgiven.

From afar, "Look, It's okay"
but closer come! You'll see the decay!
If you ask me for something, don't expect it today.
And maybe never, because "I'm sorry, but I don't feel that way."
It's not a problem with me, but in how you say.

What does one become when there is no mold
to make a shape, nothing for me to grab a hold.
With no structures this egg is left out to go rotten.
The point of life, it's so easily forgotten.

I am a spoiled brat.
Look I've even got a funny hat!
But don't blame me, you're the one who bought the dog or cat.
So much to learn but so little desire,
Where are are my parents you might inquire.
That's the problem with love, that doesn't require.
Nothing from me. Unless... there's a fire!

No hay comentarios: