domingo, 24 de junio de 2007

ED _Comment

Well so far on this blog, I have not really written anything on what I have been physically doing, and the 'mind-posts' all seem to come out atleast a week later than I originally wrote it. I guess these are things I need to work on. To answer this I just think I haven't had time, and the 'mind-posts' are more or less directly out of my journal that I try to keep up with on the day to day. Anyways life living in a snail community does tend towards a snail pace. Which reminds me of a sort of joke I thought of...
Why did the caracol cross the stream? Because the agua's caliente.
Porque el caracol cruza el arroyo? Porque el agua es caliente.

**The key to understanding this chicken-cross-the-road style of joke is in understanding the Zapatismo the meanings of 'caracol' and 'aguascaliente' and then apply your spanish knowledge.**
***It is a stupid joke anyway so don't burst any veins in concentration.

Okay, next up a more 'practical' post and hopefully some pictures. Maybe I should just post pictures and then describe them in the captions... ^^that's a swell idea.........


Brian

---And remember, don't stop learning---


>>>Translation of my Blog title: Nunca hacer errores es como nunca aprender
To Never Make Mistakes is to Never Learn.

???should that be : to never make a mistake is to never learn????
- vote on it in the commentaries or something

PEACE

No hay comentarios: