domingo, 1 de julio de 2007

21YEARS

I have exactly 5hours left until my birthday. The big Kahuna. T-w-e-n-t-y O-n-e

So what the hell, I'm writing a blog about it. As you can see in the photos, the party started early. Because I pretty much have the best reason for not drinking on my 21st. Alcohol is prohibited inside Zapatista communities. And that's where I'll be tomorrow, good ol'e OVENTIC. No matter... we went out last night for what should be dubbed "Grandpa's B-day Dance Party" I would have invited every one of you but, of course I'm not gonna pay for your ticket, So... I am sorry. Our once in a lifetime opportunity has been crushed.
And it really is a big deal. Now the only days I have to look forward to are 25:Damn all my friends are getting married, 30:I am going to be bald "thanks Slugger", 50:I trip over the hill into a nose-dive to my death, and 99:I just couldn't stay alive long enough for that letter from the president.

But the Chinese in me is really saying, "我希望是一万年!"

So we, (the S-club 7) *for Colin*, started off the night at Tampoco. Of course that flaming mess of a shot was for me. Before I had the chance to set the glass down after chugging it, the bartender covered my mouth and shook my hea. (It felt a little bit like SB2kO7, but fuck it, it was fun.) The cool thing about this bar was that there was hardly anyone there so they were stoked to have us and give us free shots. Miles was stoked to make me drink 4 of them. Stumbling out of this bar with a bill of 710pesos, we made our way to something called club Blue. At this point my memory of the night sort of streamed together into flashes of uncoordinated dancing. Apparently my friends Chris, Teresita, Charlene, Jack, Miles, and Amy took turns on 'Brian duty'. After looking at some of the pictures, I don't blame them. I was a little bit out of control.

Anyways, my pre-bday party was awesome, and I only threw up *just a little bit* But lets not wait for birthdays to celebrate, lets do it now. Este momento es sagrado.















Char & Miles Amy Teresita Chris


Jack (he doesn't drink)


luv ya lots...














2 comentarios:

anthony dijo...

brown bombs dropping in the andes...calle 127 y carrera 9
<3333333
good to see you're having a great time, write me back some time

OnYourFeetKid dijo...

cheaaa boyyyyy, lets make love tonight under the sycamore tree to veeeektoorrr vaugnnn